Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A "New" Beginning

As I reflect on the past year activities, I realize that one of the "most forgotten" thing was my blog. Well, it was not totally forgotten - its just that every time I decide to sit down and compose a new blog, something always comes up that require my immediate attention. So, alas, my blog suffered.

This year, however, I resolve (there's that word again :)) to do something about it. I resolve that instead of on giant article every time, I will post snippets on my thoughts on technology and how it affects my life. That's my resolution for 2012.

Speaking of 2012, did the Mayan know something that we don't? Or is it because that their calendar just could not go beyond December 2012 that everyone thinks that is how much time we humans have left. Are we humans going out with a 'bang' or just a 'whimper'?

No comments:

Post a Comment